As a member of CPABC CareerConnect, you receive the following benefits:
- Endorsement by CPABC as an effective working and training environment to 40,000 members, candidates, and students.
- Access to candidate profiles and 25% off all job posting plans on the CPABC Careers Site.
- Receive special identification on your organization's job postings on the CPABC Careers Site.
- First access to graduating business and accounting students through CPABC's recruitment forums and events, and on the Careers Site for students who qualify for the CPA Campus Access Profile.
- Invitations to participate in CPABC recruiting events, including Speed Interview Nights and the annual Employer Showcase career fair.
- The opportunity to host events exclusive to your organization for designated members, candidates or students.
- Company branding profiled on the CPABC Careers Site.
- Opportunities to post banner ads on the CPABC Careers Site viewed by CPABC's designated members, candidates, and students.
- Participation in CPABC's popular promotional and informational campaigns on post-secondary campuses.
- Exclusive invitation from CPABC to participate in sponsored events in the B.C. business community such as the BC Budget Recap, BC Business Top 100, BC CFO Awards, Influential Women in Business Awards (by invitation only).
- Access to the exclusive CPABC CareerConnect e-newsletter.