How To Join
Apply to become a CPABC CareerConnect Employment Partner:
Terms and Conditions
As a CPABC CareerConnect Employment Partner, we trust that your organization will, within its business constraints, provide the resources, training, opportunities for advancement, and experience relevant to employees in the CPA program, and will endeavour to provide CPAs in your organization with the appropriate support and resources to meet their continuing professional development needs.
In return, CPABC will provide your organization with opportunities to access CPA members, candidates and students in person, on campus, at job fairs, recruiting events, special CareerConnect events, and online through the CPABC Careers Site.
CPABC will provide your organization with numerous opportunities to ensure that your profile and career opportunities are well known to CPABC's members, candidates and students, as well as to students graduating from BC's post-secondary schools.
Some of the benefits available to CPABC CareerConnect Employment Partners include:
- Recognition as an employment partner with one of the largest professional organizations in BC - Including the opportunity to feature your corporate logo on CPABC's Careers Site, careers.bccpa.ca.
- Invitations and opportunities to be a featured participant at CPABC events - CPA career fairs, speed interview nights, and networking events will give you numerous occasions to meet and interview candidates.
- Special Discounts on CPABC's Careers Site, careers.bccpa.ca - An online service that matches the staffing needs of employers with the talents and experience of subscribed CPABC members, students and candidates. Employment partners receive a 25% discount on job postings.
- Free access to the CPA résumé/profile database - Quickly and easily search CPABC's members, students and candidates profiles/résumés on CPABC's Careers Site to find the individuals that best fit your organization's needs.
- Campus Access Profile - Accessible through your employer account on the CPABC Careers Site, the Campus Access Profile is a searchable database of post-secondary accounting students nearing graduation and seeking career opportunities.
- Pre-assessment of job descriptions - At your request, CPABC can work with you to review positions in your organization and assess them based on the practical experience requirements for CPA.
There is no membership fee to join the CPABC CareerConnect Employment Partner Program. Nor is it a legally binding relationship: employers may withdraw from the program by submitting a request in writing to CPABC (firstname.lastname@example.org). CPABC reserves the right to remove employers from the program who may not be acting in good faith or in the spirit of the program. Program applications will only be approved for employers, recruitment firms are not eligible to participate in the program. As a CPABC CareerConnect Employment Partner, your organization consents to receive updates and event invitations via email from CPABC and may withdraw this consent at any time by emailing (email@example.com).
We're confident that these benefits will assist you in meeting the goal of providing enhanced access to the best possible talent for your organization. We would also be glad to work with you to tailor specific events and programs that meet your recruitment needs. If you have an idea for a CPABC CareerConnect event or suggestions on how to improve the program, please contact:
Manager, Employer Relations
Chartered Professional Accountants of British Columbia